Visa support for travelling to Kyrgyzstan
Our company provides visa support services. Request for visa support
To enter the territory of Kyrgyzstan the nationals of foreign countries, other than those included in the list of countries granted the visa-free regime, are required to obtain Kyrgyz entry visa. For the nationals of the countries not included in the list of nations granted simplified visa procedure, the visa is issued on presenting Invitation Letter. Visa support (Invitation Letter) procedure takes up to 10 working days.
To obtain tourist visa to Kyrgyzstan Invitation letter is arranged by travel agency, which in this case is a hosting partner. In order to obtain Invitation Letter the following data and details should be provided to us one month before the expected travel:
- For those who visit Kyrgyzstan at the invitation of state organizations of Kyrgyzstan or for official / government purposes for less than one month, we provide a cover letter from the organization / government or an official invitation from the contact organization / government in Kyrgyzstan, approved by the Department of Consular Services, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Cases of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- For those who travel to Kyrgyzstan for private, business or other purposes, we provide visa support from the Department of Consular Services of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (for those who visit their friends or relatives from the Ministry of Internal Affairs) of the Kyrgyz Republic strictly.
- For an individual tourist stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to one month, our company provides a letter indicating the date of arrival and departure, the contact organization or private host and the place of stay in Kyrgyzstan, approved by the Department of Consular Services, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- For group tourists we also give a letter from the travel agency indicating the exact dates of arrival and departure, contact information of the travel agency / travel agency from Kyrgyzstan. A complete list of tourist groups is also needed. All letters must be approved by the Department of Consular Services of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- For all types of visas with a duration of more than one month and more than a one-time visa, we provide visa support to the Department of Consular Services of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic.
kamagra dosage. To receive a visa our company submit the following papers to the Consular Section of the Embassy:
- Passport and one photocopy;
- Visa application form, obtained from the Consular Section;
- Two current photos of passport size.
Processing time (normal base): a�� 7 working days.
1) The payment for visa is not refundable.
2) The Embassy accepts only a check for payment of money for the visa.
3) Forms and documents submitted in a manner different from that described above will not be accepted by the Consular Section of the Embassy.
Please be advised that the citizens of India, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka should come through registration process on the territory of Kyrgyzstan at the local Passport Department of the place of their staying.
Official site Embassy of Kyrgyz Republic in India